The chocolate industry in Duncan, Vancouver Island British Columbia and the development of the MLM business model both have a rich history. Let’s talk about the past and how it relates to chocolate sales in general and the Xocai MLM healthy chocolate opportunity in particular.
History shows that carefully-managed legitimate MLM companies such as MXI Corporation thrive in a weak Victoria economy.
- When Internationally jobs become scarce, resourceful Duncan, Vancouver Island people create their own jobs.
- Starting a Victoria, Mill Bay, Duncan and Nanaimo MLM business as a Xocai healthy chocolate distributor does not require a big chunk of cash.
- Duncan, Nanaimo people who need extra income turn to Victoria network marketing companies to supplement dwindling wages.
- Succeeding with a Xocai MLM home based business does not require expensive training.
Chocolate is a counter-cyclical product–it booms during down economies. Check out these article excerpts:
- “Hershey, the dominant candy brand during the Depression, remained profitable enough through the 1930s for the company to finance its own work program for the unemployed,” said Pamela Whitenack, Hershey’s community archives director. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/24/nyregion/24candy.html
- Mars, Hershey’s, and Nestle’s all had sales increases for 2008.
- Chocolate and lipstick are top treats in tough times. http://saleshq.monster.com/news/articles/2156-lipstick-chocolate-are-top-treats-in-tough-times?print=true
The more I study chocolate and the history of network marketing, the better I feel about partnering with Xocai antioxidant chocolate as a healthy chocolate distributor in Victoria, Mill Bay, Duncan and Nanaimo. Xocai is the perfect combination for a recession proof home business in Duncan, Vancouver Island.
Call me; I’d love to tell you more: 250-709-0711